Wednesday 10 September 2008

Party Like A Hop Star??


Definately been a wasteman on this blogging tip but I been putting in some work trying to get a decent hipster-type guy that plays grime to headline a party which will be going off on the 27th Sept at Rooty's, Custard Factory, Birmingham.

Neither the less, Im still hopping around after my wild partying at the my favourite club ever, which happens to be called Fabric and that was a month ago, I hope this limp goes away. I really dont think me going to Notting Hill Carnival did any favours for my limp but who could miss a top notch party with Diplo, Mumdance, Santogold, Toddla T (he makes dancehall for consumers) and Warrior Queen. 

Shit even Jammer and Birmingham's finest export known as Badness done a PA for their (slightly late) soca inspired summer smash single "The Message is Love", produced by Sliverlink. That party was brill and the best part was all the chicks telling me how COOL my bowler hat was......CREATING WAVES, BABY!!!

Speaking of waves, I was on a boat party the sunday before bank holiday, I never been on a boat along the Thames before let alone a boat on the Thames that had some top notch DJ repping The Nextmen. Dude Showered it and played some of my new favourite tracks out including Adele - Hometown Glory (High Contrast Remix) and Hot 8 Brass Band - Sexual Healing. Special shout out to Spin Doctor and his lovely wife putting it on for Birmingham.

And couple weeks later I went to my favourite club night in Birmingham known as Bigger Than Barry.


 
 There is the proof and if you look closely im rolling with the bowler, and shout out to that couple of haters that deserve to die of AIDS.

Peace

No comments: