Monday 6 October 2008

Dub(step) Be Good To Me

I love dubstep but I fcuking hate going to any club where the venue lacks girls. So brings forth the issue that "GIRLS DONT LIKE DUBSTEP!!".

When I went to FWD @ Plastic People and the place reeked of B.O and this was before the warm up Dj had got the crowd moving, matter of fact there wasnt even a crowd to move. Just a couple of Trampy stoners which just happen to be guys. I would be much happier smelling some chicks cheap Skitzney Shears Perfume.

Hey, I am very monogomus but something doesnt seem right about having men rub up against you (alledgedy) accidently. If a girl does it then I suppose its more normal and she probably didnt mean nothing by it.

Anyway here is tune Gary Glitter could rub up on me to, and I wouldnt give a fuck (can you see the metaphor?).....




....Coz he would get stomped and moshed Rage Against the Machine Style, Id probably stomp him out even if this song wasnt playing.

Oh by the way, its a new release from Chase and Status, and the tracks called Eastern Jam. I heard this track get dropped by Urban Nerds resident Rattus Rattus @ Bigger Than Barry, I seriously thought this track was made with a sample of a fucking lorry falling on its side.

Rusko is another beast on the beats.....


Leon Jean Marie - Bring It On (Rusko Remix)

No comments: